quarta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2011

Breaking Dawn : Ouça e veja a letra de Turning Page - Sleeping At Last

TURNING PAGE - SLEEPING AT LAST 

I've waited a hundred years

But I'd wait a million more for you


Nothing prepared me for the privilege of being yours


If I had only felt the warmth within your touch


If I had only seen how you smile when you blush


Or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough


I would have known what I was living for


What I've been living for


Your love is my turning page


Only the sweetest words remain


Every kiss is a cursive line


Every touch is a redefining phrase


I surrender who I've been for who you are


Nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart


If I had only felt how it feels to be yours


I would have known what I've been living for all along


What I've been living for


We're tethered to the story we must tell


When I saw you well I knew we'd tell it well


With the whisper we will tame the vicious scenes


Like a feather bringing kingdoms to their knees




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário